Sunday, November 8, 2009

I need a time out

Today has been an adventurous day. This morning started off fine. I put up our tree a few days ago because I thought I could just take some pictures of the kids in front of the tree for our Christmas cards instead of spending the money to have some done by a professional. So, I got them all dressed up this morning. Not an easy task by the way. Noah wasn't in the mood so I figured I would get some of Grace instead. Have I mentioned that we have been having trouble with Noah unlocking the front door? He picks this exact moment to do it again. But, this time he got out. Did I mention that I was still in my gown? My, too short, raggedy gown? I tried to call him in but he just giggled and took off. His pants down around his ankles at this point. I hesitate for a moment and call his name again. Now I can't even see him. So I run out in all my glory. I clinched my gown closed but the boobs were still falling out. This is pretty comical now that it is over. Oh, but he decided he was going to play chase around the truck. Did I mention that I was without undies too? Yeah. Can you imagine what my neighbors think.

I bet they think we are hippies. Once Grace was playing in the backyard and i took Noah upstairs to wash the mud off of him. When I came back down, Grace had white roses in her hand and she was naked. I don't have white roses in the backyard.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh man that story is all too familiar. Except for the part that you were together enought to actually do your x-mas cards now. Check out this post- you will see what I mean. Ihttp://peekabooprints.blogspot.com/2008/05/embarassing-moments.html