Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
















I modified this recipe just a bit to make it healthier. I added about a 1/2 cup of flax seed and used half whole wheat flour. I also used chocolate chips instead of raisins. Just because I don't like raisins. These cookies were seriously delicious. Boy, were they moist. This is now my favorite oatmeal cookie recipe. I don't think that we have ever eaten a batch of cookies in 2 days before.
Note: Child laborers were paid generously.
In the mood for more pumpkin yummies? Check out this recipe!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cant think of one thing I dodnt like about this. The cookies. CHECK The kids. CHECK. The kitchen. CHECK. A healthier version? CHECK.

Well done!
Amanda

Becky said...

The cookies sound YUM-O...can totally see why the kiddos were hanging around by the oven watching and waiting, lol.