I guess I took a little blogging break. Not a lot going on. At least not anything worthy of writing about. You don't really want to read about me cleaning and wiping butts do you? Didn't think so.
Grace started speech therapy today. We are getting therapy for free through the school district. And that nasty doctor's visit a while back? I fought it and got the billed wiped out! So, the plan is for her to go once a week for 30 minutes. Not much, but it is better than nothing.
We had a great halloween. My husband had to work so my parents came over to help me. We walked the neighborhood with a neighbor and had so much fun. It was nice to meet people around us. Grace was tinkerbell and Noah was woody. I only took a couple of pictures because they were fighting to get out the door.
I have a question for all of you. How do you deal with taking your kids in public bathrooms? Do the germs freak you out? Especially with the swine flu going around? I think that I have freaked Grace out. I have tried to cover the toilet seat, tried holding her over the toilet, and now she has started refusing to go and wets herself. Yeah, I've done a good job. :(
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment