I wanted to let ya'll know that the doctors have told the family that the baby boy is going to recover physically. I am sure that they made a point to say physically because there will surely be emotional trauma from this. Also, the mother and daughter are fine physically and are no longer in the hospital. PRAISE GOD!
My mom said the baby is absolutely beautiful. Thankfully, the extended family is one centered around God. Please continue to pray for this family. They still have a long difficult road ahead of them.
This man, I don't even like calling him that, turns out he harmed his child from his first marriage but the charges were dropped. Nice system we have. His current wife didn't even know.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Praise the Lord that the family is all doing well. God is soooo good!
While my heart aches for the wounds suffered by this family with such horrifying circumstances...perhaps it will result in God's grace being poured out on the family of this wicked perpetrator...in that he'll get locked up for a long, long time...and it will keep them safe from any other harm at his hands.
I know things seem really scary for the wife and kids right now...but God will provide for their needs. I haven't posted about it yet, but we've had a family in our church where the custodial father died and left 6 stair-stepped teenagers in the home (the last two are twins). God has provided "exceedingly abundantly more than they asked"...absolutely amazing.
I'll continue to pray for this family.
Post a Comment