Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas





Dameron is doing very well. He is sleeping and eating a lot. Thank you so much for all of the prayers you have said for him.
My sister hasn't been able to find a sitter for him yet. She has a few people to interview has to get back to work soon in order to pay the bills. I have faith that it will all work out though.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'll do it!!! I'll watch Dameron. Now that would be quite a commute to work! Soooo happy to hear that he is thriving. Go baby go!!!

RYC...poor circulation might be the issue since my BP is usually low. However early this fall my pressure was elevated, and I still was cold. Thanks to giving up soda and a few other things, my BP is below normal again.

And Grace knows where to go for the fun! She must have been talking to the kiddos at our church or some of our friends kiddos....there's always fun when Jane-Jane is with the little ones.

Happy Weekend to You!
Jane

Kellan said...

I am so glad that Dameron is doing so well - what a blessing. What adorable pictures and such a lucky little boy!! I hope it works out finding a sitter - SOON! Have a great weekend - see you soon. Kellan