Jane tagged me! I don't get around to reading much lately other than children's books. So, most of the answers might be Elmo. Kidding. Hopefully.
1. One book that changed your life.
The purpose driven life
I was living a life full of unforgiveness. I didn't get it until I read this book. Holding on to this pain was hurting me in so many ways.
2. One book that you have read more than once.
God Gave Us You
We read this over and over to my belly when I was pregnant with Grace.
3. One book that you would want on a desert island.
Definitely the Bible
There would be a lot of praying going on.
4. One book that made you laugh.
Oh Dear. I can't think of a single one. How about one that scared the panties off of me? The Shining. I read that one when I was a teenager. Note to self: Do not let Grace read that book.
5. One book that made you cry.
This would have to be God Gave Us You. Those pregnancy hormones had the tears going.
There is one other children's book, Love You Forever. It had me crying buckets but then creeped(is that how you spell it? The spell checker suggested crapped. lol) me out at the end.
6. One book that I wish I had written.
Well, I am not much of a writer and my grammar is terrible. Lets face it. I should never write a book.
7. One book that you wish had never been written.
Hmmm. This one is hard. The Shining. LOL
8. One book that you are currently reading.
Your Vegetarian Pregnancy
Hey, at least it wasn't Elmo!
9. One book you have been meaning to read.
Raising Your Spirited Child
I REALLY need to read this book.
Thanks for the tag Jane! Thanks for making me realize I need to read more. More than children's books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for playing! I'm sure your time is very limited with all you have on your plate! I only know of two mommies that get daily reading in with little ones running around, and they are just crazy nuts and set the bar WAY to high for the rest. Should I ever be a mommy, I would never be able to keep up with either of them! (just know my strengths and weakness!)
Still praying for you!
Jane
Post a Comment