Sunday, January 13, 2008

Whee!



Not even this will slow her down. She was having a blast. I have been hoping that we would have a yard of our own to put it in. I think we will end up spending another six months in this apartment. They offered us a little bit less than the original price. It is still high but with all that will be happening the next few months, it is probably for the best.

3 comments:

Jane said...

homes are nice, but lots of work (to get moved into them, and to maintain the yard and all the rooms) I'll share my 4 acres with you if you will tend to the flower beds! HeHe

And I think renting will be good for you guys in the long run....I really think the market will be even lower over the next year. You may get a MAJOR deal out of your waiting.

Kellan said...

Adorable pictures. Fun time.

Hey - thanks for coming over and leaving the well wishes - I am fine - only need to remember about that bra thing the next time I ever have to call 911. Hope to see you tomorrow. Kellan

Carey said...

Cute pictures! My daughter loves the slide too.