Thursday, January 17, 2008



Seeing your child do something for the first time is the coolest thing. Especially when they are being funny.

6 comments:

Kellan said...

A very cool dude!! So cute and they are simply a joy, aren't they? Take care and have a good weekend. Kellan

Kellan said...

I mean "dude" in the "girly dude" way - ya know! Too cute!

Jane said...

where did you find that??? I'm sure I saw that as a youngster, I was only 5 at that time, but do not remember it. I'm gonna have to have Jack download that for me so that I can play it again!

Carey said...

She is so cute! I love catching those moments on camera...truly priceless!

Kellan said...

Hey Sheri - thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a good weekend - kids are all home today, so I have them doing chores (right?!) - have a good afternoon and I'll see you soon. Kellan

Becky said...

So cute. She's getting to that really fun age where her little personality is beginning to sparkle.