Dameron had a visit with his pulmonary doc this week and they are amazed at his progress. He is now up to 12.5 lbs. YEA! My sister was also able to put him back with his old sitter so she could get back to work. Since having someone come into her house everyday would have been $300, that was a blessing. The sitter also keeps another baby so she will have to practice a lot of handwashing.
I sure do miss that little guy. We live an hour away from them.
I am so grateful for all of the prayers you have said for him. Thank You!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wonderful, wonderful news!
That is all wonderful news - I am so relieved and so happy!! Hope you have had a good weekend. Kellan
Praise God!!! When is his birthday?
I will continue to pray for D's health and your sister as she enters this new phase of life. She will be very blessed here on earth and in Heaven for her dedication to her family. I will also be praying for D's mom and dad...there is always hope that they will (in my dad's words) get things together. (Look at how far God has brought me...there's hope for anyone who is breathing!)
Take care of you and your little ones!
Jane
Praise the Lord! Glad everything has worked out so that your sister can get back to work, too.
May the Lord continue to help little Dameron to thrive physically and in every other way!
Wonderful news!
Post a Comment