Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If you haven't checked out Nathan, Trisha, and Gweneth's blog please do. Please continue to keep their family in your prayers. They are the sweetest couple. Their love for God and faith are amazing. Trisha is experiencing some anxiety because she is waking up from sedation.


This is very hard for me to even ask. But, could you please pray for our family. We are having a very difficult time right now(the baby and Grace are fine). I don't feel comfortable posting too much personal information all over the internet. I hope you understand. If you could just pray for healing of our family. I would greatly appreciate it.

6 comments:

Jane said...

I don't need to know the details, He does. Praying for you and your family...extended too!

...must be something in the air...I'm a crab today and could very easily undo things around here.

How did things work out with the contact that Nate and Tricia provided you with for your sister?

Love, hugs and prayers,
Jane

Sheri said...

Thank you Jane. I think that my sister is going to try to get the attorney general to sign over custody in six months. If they do that?
PS: Dameron's birthday is in early June.

Sandy said...

Hi Sheri - I still come and check on you and Grace daily :-) and the new little baby now too! I'm glad to see her hair is finally growing!!! hehe

I will say a prayer for your family and I hope that everything turns out ok. I'll be thinking about you :-)

Jane said...

...I AM freezing my booty off, more today than typical! I even have the oven going hoping that it will help.

Jane said...

OH....Tricia is AWAKE as of this morning!! Praise God!

CFHusband said...

Thank you! I'm praying for your family's healing right now.