Thursday, October 15, 2009

Am I numb?




Yesterday, both kids fell and got pretty bad bumps on their head. Noah's was worse than any other one they had gotten before but he seemed ok so I just decided to keep a close eye on him for the next 24 hours. Well, my husband comes home and I kept asking him to feel the bump on Noah's head and he finally did. He freaked out. Maybe I have just become numb to these kind of things? I mean if he was my first child I would have either rushed him to the ER or called his doc right away. Maybe I am just a little more experienced?:) Yes, that sounds better.


Of course, right before the picture was taken above, Grace fell head first into the wall and hit the exact same spot on her head again. Leaving a bigger lump by the time she went to bed. I feel more gray hairs coming on.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Kids have hard heads! E has never had a lump- but bumps her head all the time.