Totally caught.
Here he is saying Mmmmm.
Tonight it is just me and my little buda(noah). Grace went off to Grandma's for some alone time. Sometimes she needs to be away from her brother. She was so sweet. Before my mom got here she walked up to me and said "I'll miss you" and puckered up her lips and opened her arms wide for a kiss and a hug. Awww:)
Last night mommy needed some alone time so I went to target to buy diapers. When I got home she followed me into the kitchen and opened her arms as wide as they would go and she said " I missed you". Oh my, that just melted my heart.
After a long stressful day, nothing makes it better than that. Boy, have I been feeling stressed out lately. I have also been very short fused for which I feel horrible about. My husband has been working so many hours I feel like a single mom sometimes. Do you ever feel like you just need a break? Then when I rarely get a chance to, I feel guilty and don't do it.




2 comments:
haha...Noah is SO cute! :) Looks like he's a big fan of peanutbutter, huh? ;) And yeah...isn't it funny that for a break we moms usually go grocery shopping or go out and buy diapers or something? haha. :)
I loooove messy kid pics, lol. Maybe he's practicing to be a chef one day? Gearing up for his own cooking show, lol? Love those countertops, by the way! And AWWWW on the sweetness of little Grace with all her hugs and kisses.
Girl...you've got to MAKE time for yourself. Seriously...if it means putting the kids to bed early and snagging a nice relaxing bath or kicking back for some uninterrupted kick back time with a good book...you have to work it into the daily to-do's. We should never become such slaves to our schedules and routines and families that we aren't taking a small time each day just to ourselves to unwind. I find that locking myself into the bathroom an night for a half hour for a long soak with a good book generally relaxes me. My husband is good to get the boys off to bed while I'm in there. It's really nice to be able to go from bath to bed totally relaxed without having to worry about anything else at the end of a long day.
Post a Comment