Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bye Bye Beautiful Curls

It broke my heart to do this. But, I had put it off long enough. Just look at all his curls. Like ripping off a band aid.



Here is the after pic. He still has some curls left, so I will be ok. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can see why it broke your heart...those curls become part of their personality.

My father-in-law had platinum blond curls like that as a little boy. His mom couldn't bear to cut them until he was 4, by which time they were more like ringlets and he'd gotten in a few scuffles with the neighborhood boys for looking like a girl, lol. That was back in the 30's.

I cut Jericho's curls off when he was about a year old. I could hardly bear it. Now when he looks back at the pre-haircut pics, he's like, "Ugh! How could you let me go around looking like that, mom...I looked like a GIRL".

Danielle said...

It would have broke my heart too! He still looks adorable.