Sunday, October 25, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

The daughter of my mom's sunday school teacher and her 2 children were badly injured by the daughter's husband. She was able to escape(he was holding them hostage) and get the kids to the hospital just a few blocks away. Here is the link to this story. The one that was injured the worst and is in critical condition was just a week old little boy. His lungs were punctured and they have him on a ventilator and they also put in 2 chest tubes. The other child a 2 year old girl and Jennifer(the mom)were injured as well. They had bruises all over them. He was suspended from his teaching job a day before because he was sleeping with a student. This man has been a very controlling husband with a bad temper. He had already alienated family members of Jennifer's.
My mom is going up to the hospital tomorrow to sit with them. Once I get any more information, I will let you know. Please, Please pray for this family and pass this on.

Thank you

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, Sheri...I will definitely be praying for this family.

Bless your mom's heart for going to sit with this family. To minister love and peace to them in such a difficult time.

My Heart said...

Popped by and was deeply saddened by this post. I will pray!