I am starting to think about Thanksgiving. Recipes that is. If I want more than mashed potato's for the kids and I to eat, I will have to make other vegetables myself. Because the only other food that my family thinks exists, besides meat, is potato's. So, what kind of vegetarian dishes does your family have at gatherings? No tofu please!
There has to be an easier way:
I have spent the morning on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen tile and grout. It was quite a "mommy dearest" moment. I haven't had actual tile before so this is new and frustrating to me. I have been using two different mops and they are not doing the job. How am I suppose to clean this floor?!! Have you ever seen the steam mop? I wonder is something like that will work?
I just found out that my sister is feeling quite a bit of pain from her surgery. Also, she is supposed to get the lab test results back tomorrow. Would you please say a prayer for her?
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Has the grout been properly sealed? Generally, if it has been, they're pretty low-fuss floors. My sister-in-law uses some sort of steam mom thing on hers and they always look really nice and streak free. An alternative is to just do spot mopping between several well-placed area rugs. ;)
I'll be praying for your sister's situation.
Post a Comment