Clothes
I am a little tired this week. The kids are all out of whack with their sleeping schedule. They haven't been falling asleep until after 11. That, and I have been trying to get this house in order. So, lots of decluttering and cleaning going on. This makes for one wore out mommy!(Ha Ha, I just typed whore instead of wore. Glad I fixed that one.)
*Updated
*Updated
No more cleaning. Both kids have gotten bad head injuries today. Grace came out of the kitchen screaming while I was vacuuming with a large purple lump on her forehead. Then later, Noah took a fall either off the kitchen counter or the chair and landed on the back of his head. He has a big lump but he didn't lose consciousness. He did fall asleep in my arms shortly after so I am keeping a close eye on him. *Sigh*




No comments:
Post a Comment