Thursday, August 14, 2008

Awww(still wearing the ugly hat)

Still sweet. Can you see what is coming?


Whoa!!!!


The end of the month sure is coming fast when your not ready for it. I would say we are only 1/3 of the way packed. The worst part? We haven't found anywhere to live. It seems even all of the apartments are to capacity here. I am trying not to freak out too bad just yet. It isn't like we will be on the streets holding a sign. We can always stay with my parents if we had to. Not for long though if we want to keep that relationship kosher. You know what I mean?



Please continue to pray for Violette's family. Especially for the what if's, anger, and any guilt they may feel. She bounced out of her bouncy seat and her little heart gave out from all of it. She passed away in her mother's arms. A precious life gone too soon at 12 weeks old.

2 comments:

Jane said...

one day he will be big enough to fight back...well, as long as she does not do him in before he gets to 2 +/- years old...heeehee

I can' imagine what their family is going through...I'll continue to pray, praying that satan does not get a hold of their hearts so that they can heal through God's love.

Becky said...

That hat cracks me up!

Your little guy is getting so big!

Just keep packing slowly but surely, and checking out every lead for a new place that you can find. It'll happen. The Lord will put you where He wants you.