Sunday, August 3, 2008

Grace keeps wearing this ugly hat around the house(she is wearing it now).


Noah rolled over for the first time yesterday and I missed it. Lucky for me he did it again this morning and I caught a glimpse of it at the last minute. He is getting to be such a big boy. I had to pull out his 6-9 month sleepers yesterday and he is only 4 months.


Grace has learned how to turn door knobs this week. Now, nothing is off limits. Especially the toilets. Yuck! I must get some door knob covers.


We haven't found a house yet. At least nothing in our price range. The ones that we can afford are in bad neighborhoods. One that was a good price got snagged up yesterday before we could even look at it. Wasn't meant to be I guess. I haven't started packing. It is hard to get motivated when you don't know where you are going. We turned in our notice. That was nice. It was like quiting a bad job. I am happy we are getting out of this place. Praying for a house soon!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

ohhh housing hunting. It is fun to do when you are not buying, but when it actually comes to the real house hunting... ahh! I swear that everything is out of our price range

Jane said...

praying for you guys!!!

Becky said...

Aww, she looks cute in that hat, lol. Even if it IS 100 degrees out, huh?

Awww, rolling over and everything? Noah must be a healthy little guy to be in such big clothes already!

Oy, I know how you feel about house hunting. And all I can say is to pray, pray, pray...for wisdom and guidance as to where you should move, because you can't be in any better place than where He wants you to be!

Carly Marie said...

We will pray for you guys in the house hunting department! Trust that God will sort it out! Your babies are so beautiful... I love the ugly hat!