Friday, August 29, 2008

Lesson learned

Never turn in your notice when you haven't found anywhere to live yet. Everything must go to storage now. I have no idea where we are going to live at this point. Not a good day. We are moving out tomorrow for sure.

4 comments:

Jane said...

been praying for you all week...I'll keep the prayers flowing.

Becky said...

And just when it looked like you'd be able to move in to the new one? Oy! I'll continue to pray for y'all.

Maybe the Lord is keeping the door open for a really great deal that wasn't quite ready for you yet.
Maybe a rental home somewhere?

Have you put the word out at your church?

Some friends of ours had to move suddenly (a bullet from the drug house across the street in their old neighborhood narrowly missed the woman) in her living room, so they put out the word in church, and lo and behold an older couple in our church had recently inherited a small rental home, ready for them just in time...for less than they were paying at the other place!

Jenileigh said...

Praying for you hun!

Danielle said...

I am praying you found some place to live.