Haven't been sleeping the last couple of nights. Sunday night I eventually got to bed around 11. Just in time for my alarm to go off for my meds. Went back to bed then the cat started screaming to go out. I just got comfy when I heard Noah breathing strange in his bed and when I checked on him, he was laying face down in his bed stuck up against the rails. This totally freaked me out. I got him settled again and I am pretty sure that the cat woke me up again screaming to come back in and then to go out again. About 4 I literally jumped out of bed and ran to Noah's bed. Something told to me to "check on the baby!". He was sleeping face down again! At this point I had enough and brought him in bed with me. He usually nurses every hour from 4 on so not much sleep goes on after that. I had to keep my arm up against him just so he wouldn't roll over on his stomach when he was in bed with me. I coslept with Grace so this is all new to me. I am not sure that him being in his bed is the safest decision. I would rather him be in his own bed but this is really scaring me.
Last night he spit up all in his bed and rolled in it about 12. Poor guy had it all in his eye. He got to sleep with me again last night. Lets not forget the shenanigans from the cat either. He is pushing it. I am trying to cut him some slack. His last family moved out and left him to starve to death. I am sure all of this packing is making him nervous. Making his cystitis act up.
We turned in an application for another apartment yesterday. I haven't heard anything back yet. The apartment isn't even ready to live in but should be by the end of the week.





2 comments:
Sounds like you could use and extra hand and a good long nap! That is scary about Noah lying face down!! Tate never did that...I'd watch him and every time that he'd bury his face in the bed/bumper pad he'd always turn it out sideways again so he could breathe....that is scary though!
Your cat is so cute!
My little girl used to do that too! She would roll over from her back to her belly and then press up against the bed rail. It is very scary! Do you have a breathable bumper? I had one and worried less...but still checked on her through the night.
Post a Comment