Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are NOT taking Grace to school this morning. She was up all night vomiting. One hour in school and she caught something. This is the same reason we stopped putting her in the nursery at church. Our church is the school during the week. Seriously, this week needs to be over already.

The apartment is awaiting inspection from the city. We will know later today whether or not we will be moving in anytime soon.

And I broke my toe yesterday. ::Sigh::

The hightlight of yesterday: Noah cracking up and tooting at the same time while I made him dance.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Sheri I have commented in awhile, how have you been? Maybe on top of the change for Grace, she didn't feel good or atleast was starting not to feel good, that could have added to the crying yesterday. I agree with you, they should give the kids alittle more time to adjust. Some kids take faster than others, for others it's stressful not to "see" mommy or daddy especially when left with strangers. I hope everything works out for you and she adjusts ok. I hope you are able to settle into your new apartment soon also! Remember that children sense change also. So besides all the hustle and bustle in getting all your stuff packed up and getting ready to move and not feeling well and being without mommy. The poor thing just had a bad day!!! LOL....Well good luck to you with everything!

Andrea said...

Oh Sheri...I am feeling stressed for you...moving, a sick child, a broken too. Yikes...hopefully things start looking up soon! (hugs!!)

Danielle said...

awe! I hope she feels better soon.