
Not only does she wear the "ugly hat" around she now wears just one glove.
Is 5 months old too old to send out baby announcements? I have been so busy, I haven't been able to put them together. I feel guilty. Poor Noah has the second child syndrome already.
We have meet the teacher night today. This is all new to me. Any suggestions on how to label her things? Lunches have me stumped too. Nothing messy.
So far the move is still on for Monday. You know we are only moving 2 miles.
My brain is fried. I was brushing my teeth earlier and realized I was doing it over the toilet instead of the sink.




7 comments:
as long as you didn't rinse with the toilet water ;)
is Grace any way related to Michale Jackson??? (please tell me you are not to young to know what I am talking about)
What a crack up!
Kids get a notion in their heads as to what is cool, and you just can't change their minds, lol.
Ha Ha Jane I totally thought of michael jackson too. I am definitely not too young.
haha...Grace is cute with the ugly hat and glove and all! :) Tate sometimes thinks he should wear the funniest things too. You should check out Mabel's Labels - they have really cute and affordable labels for sticking on things (like lunches, etc.)...just google Mabel's Labels and you should be able to find it! Good luck with that move too!
LOL! I am with Jane-jane...as long as you didn't use the toilet water to rinse!
I love the ugly hat and glove! My oldest daughter use to dress herself a lot and I just allowed her to *express* herself. She laughs now at pictures and old videos and she asked me why I let her. I told her I had to choose my battles carefully with her! LOL! I love it though, I truly do! Your children are beautiful.
Thank-you for stopping by my place and for your kind words. Hugs
Another question. I've been reading your blog from the beginning. And I read that you stopped struggling with infertility when you rid your home of chemicals. I'd like to know what you use for dish detergent. (I wash by hand no dishwasher). I do not use much bleach..only for toilets, but I do use alot of Windex. Is vinegar water the only alternative to Windex? You can e-mail me privately if you'd like. jenferleigh@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment