Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am really starting to feel the stress today. Have you ever tried to pack with an infant and a toddler? I highly recommend it. Ha Ha Nothing beats packing a box and having someone unpack it at the same time.

On top of that, we are not even sure if our new place will be ready on monday. The only day we have to move. No worries here. :/ I am sure it will all work out though. We were able to pack a lot tonight. We sent Grace to my mom's and that was very helpful.

Next week is going to be crazy. We are suppose to move on Monday and Grace starts school on Tuesday. I hope it isn't going to be too stressful for her. That is a lot of changes in one week for a 2 year old.

I have been getting a little sad leaving this place. Our lives have changed so much since we first moved here 3 1/2 years ago. We thought we would never have children, now we have two. We also lost our 2 babies, Bailey and Bebe. Bailey even passed away in this apartment. So many memories here. I am looking forward to making more at our new home.

I never really thought about moving so much until the kids came along. I want them to feel stable. Moving from place to place wouldn't be good for them. I lived in the same home for over 20 years and when we moved from there, it was really hard on me and I was in my 20's. Since then it seems like I haven't really had a home. I really want that for my kids.


No comments: