Friday, August 8, 2008


Things are absolutely crazy around here these days. The house is in utter chaos from packing. Add in the everyday messes, and boy! We haven't found anywhere to live yet. Am I panicking? YES!! Praying? YES!! I can't fathom why we are not able to find anywhere decent to live for what we are paying. My husband got so desperate today that he called our apartment office to see how much it would cost to renew again. I recently filed a complaint on them so we can write that off. We have even checked around at other apartments in the area. Basically we can go to another apartment that is older for the same price. Ours is new. We were the first ones to live in this apartment. It seems senseless to me. Why would I want to uproot my daughter just to go live in another apartment?


She is supposed to start mother's day out this month too. Which means that we would have to stay in the town where we are instead of closer to my husbands job. We calculated last night that he is filling up every 5 days@ $35-40 per tank. He really needs to find another job. I really don't want to move closer to a job that he shouldn't be at to begin with.


So far, the cheapest house we have found, actually it was a duplex, was $1100. Crazy huh? I don't think we can afford that so far from his job. We would be going in the hole each month. Which is what I would like to crawl into today.



We put door knob covers on last night. Today, Grace thanked us by drawing all over the doors.


Last night we went out to eat and a guy walked by in a cowboy hat and Grace said "Yee Haw!" Ha Ha. She didn't learn that from us. She picked it up from Elmo of all places.



Noah is a rollie pollie. Since he has learned how to roll over, he has places to be. He wants to crawl so bad it makes him mad.



Sheri(future homeless person)

2 comments:

Jane said...

still praying for you guys! I pray that God will open and close doors to direct your path....especially with hubster's job.

Becky said...

Oh, Sheri...he's such a doll-baby! Judah had a very similar little outfit to that one...makes me miss that stage like crazy!

Have you put out the word at church? There might be someone whose mom or aunt or someone owns a rental home and needs a renter or some such thing...you never know. Ask your pastor. Sometimes they are privy to things like this in their church and could direct you to something that is just waiting for you.

I'll be praying for you guys to find something perfectly located. God knows your needs and will direct you exactly where you need to be.