I have been looking for a new baby carrier. I really want a babyhawk. They seem to be really hard to find. I might have to do a custom order from their website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been looking for a new baby carrier. I really want a babyhawk. They seem to be really hard to find. I might have to do a custom order from their website.
3 comments:
Those are adorable photos!
You should make a small album full of just pictures of Grace wearing all her many hats (and other things) on her head. That's so funny!
cute! I like that carrier. I got my Babyhawk on Ebay. It was gently used.
I can handle my kids drawing in my house but when its on the walls at my parents I just feel terrible!
Pretty Pretty ( and then she broke it) I haven't laughed so much in so long thanks!
Post a Comment