All I wanted to do is take a shower. Grace thinks that means party time for her. She drew on our brand new leather chair with a pen and destroyed the living room. UHG! Seriously, when the heck am I suppose to shower? I am never going to get a bath once this baby is here!
Here is a pic of her handy work today....





1 comment:
My Grandma used to say, "Someday you'll look back on this and laaaaaugh."
It's hard, I know, especially when you're pregnant and not feeling up to cleaning up those messes, but it is kind of cute when you think about it. Picturing them in there just wreaking havoc, and wondering what was going through their little minds as they did so, lol. It always helps me to put things into perspective that these sorts of things happen from Hollywood to Calcutta. Kids just DO stuff like that, and moms from all walks of life have to deal with it.
I'll continue to pray for little Dameron. Your sister is blessed to have your help and intervention at a crisis time like this. What a good sister (and great Auntie to little Dameron) you are.
Post a Comment