Friday, December 7, 2007

We took Tiger to the vet again today. He had an ultrasound, xray, and a urinalysis done. The urinalysis and the ultrasound showed some problems. He has crystals which can turn into a blockage and a white area in his bladder they think is a build up of them. But they are not sure. So, he is on some more meds to bring down the PH in his urine along with antibiotics and steroids. We have to go back in a couple of weeks for another urinalysis and in 4 weeks for another ultrasound. My poor little guy. I don't know why we have such bad luck with our pets. All with in the past year and a half. I hope that this one will have a better outcome.

My sister had to take my nephew to the hospital tonight. He has lost more weight and the breathing treatments are not working. He is so sick but he is in good hands at Texas Children's Hospital. If you don't mind, could you please continue to keep Tiger and Dameron in your prayers.

My mother in law is visiting with us this week. This is the first time Grace has been around her and she took right to her. My hubby is on vacation this week so it has been nice having some help. I have been sick since Thanksgiving. I think I got sick all over again earlier this week. Now Grace is coming down with it and has been running a fever all day even with Tylenol. I guess you can say it has been a rough couple of weeks around here. Looking forward to a better tomorrow. :) I get to spend some time with my extended family at a Christmas party.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'll be praying for your Dameron and Tiger.