Monday, December 31, 2007
Prayers Needed..
The other day Tricia left a comment on here about helping my sister and Dameron. I just found out she is 22 weeks pregnant and has CF. She has been in the hospital because she has been having trouble breathing. Please pray for her health and for the baby. Her husband Nate has been keeping updates on his blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks Sherri...fyi...you have Tricia's blog linked, not Nate's where most of the updates are.
And here's a very COOL part of "the story": I found your blog after Dameron went into the hospital. I had found Nate's blog just after the 3rd of December. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way God knows and directs our paths! It's not as tho' I have been following them for even a month and they had info that you guys needed for Dameron! God is so good!
How's the little guy doing?
Oops, thanks for letting me know. It is amazing how strangers are brought togeher!
Dameron is doing great. He is eating almost 8 oz now at each feeding and up to the 30th percentile for his age. He is one happy baby too.
I'm so glad to hear the Dameron is doing so well and I will keep Tricia and her baby in my prayers.
Happy New Year to you Sheri - I hope to see lots of you in 2008 and I hope it is a good year for all of us! See you soon. Kellan
Post a Comment