He is groggy, bruised, and shaved up. But, he is so freaking happy to be home. He is napping on his daddy's quilt. He was so hungry when he got home he even gobbled up the prescription food. He will have to be on that from now on. He is going to be one unhappy kitty now that he can't have his canned Wellness.
So here we are $1700 later and still no answers. That isn't even including what we have spent at the regular vets this month. That is in the hundreds too. I don't even want to know.
I said to the specialist today "So we still don't know what is going on?". He said well he has FLUTD(feline lower urinary tract disease). I said "well, we already knew that". He looked at me confused. He then says "well, we think he has a kidney infection. We will not know until the urine culture comes back". But thanks for the $1700. LOL That is what I wanted to say.
I promised Tiger he will not go back to that place. We will do the follow up with his regular vet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeah for Tiger to be home!
Hi Sheri! I'm not sure why you have to switch foods- perhaps you can check out a different flavor of Wellness- It's good for Tiger to be home- I'm sure for you too!! I began reading up on Information when my Samantha got sick- The groups teach alot- and my Samantha outlived all the vets predictions. If I would of listened to them I would of lost the precious 14 months I got to have with her. If you feel Tiger has a kidney problem- the Felines CRF group is pretty good. I know there are other groups for lower tract infections. -Cora
Post a Comment