Wow, so many pumpkins! We don't have such a variety here, only a few people use to cook soup/porridge. We don't have the habit of eating much pumpkin, but I love pumpkin pie! Just that it's not easy to find here...in fact, I dont' think I've seen it ever sold!
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
4 comments:
This pictures are so cute! I will also pray for Dameron. -Cora
Beautiful photographs!
How cute is she?!
Wow, so many pumpkins! We don't have such a variety here, only a few people use to cook soup/porridge. We don't have the habit of eating much pumpkin, but I love pumpkin pie! Just that it's not easy to find here...in fact, I dont' think I've seen it ever sold!
Post a Comment