
Yep, that is our couch cushion. This is what happens when I take a nap and leave my husband in charge. His sharpie, this was done two feet in front of him. I was surprisingly calm over what happened. All I could think about and say is, what if it was a knife or something dangerous? How could you not see her doing this? One answer, the tv.
Thank goodness for slip covered sofa's.




5 comments:
you have a better attitude that I would towards this... safety is the utmost importance, but not what came to my mind (and it isn't even my white cushion!)
Merry CHRISTmas!
Jane
Trust me, I was shocked I didn't have a freak out too. It must have been the two hour nap I had just had!
Any other day who knows. You might have seen me on the news. LOL
Oh.My.Goodness!!! I don't think I would have been calm at all - No - calm would not describe how CRAZY I would have been - good for you!
Merry Christmas Sheri - I hope you have a wonderful Holiday with your precious family. I look forward to see more of you in the New Year to come. See you soon. Kellan
I am not sure I could type the words to describe that...on a white cushion? OH boy!
So, how do you get that out? Oxy Clean?
Well, on the bright side, you got a much needed nap!
was that black marker? I have been quite 'easygoing' on the messes sweetie makes, or I'm sure I would go insane. Our sofas are cream coloured so what I did was to buy some throws to put over them and in that way we only have to wash the throws/sheets rather than take off and dry clean the sofa's larger covers.
Sweetie has been into markers too and I think she recently colored on our handknotted rug, though I didn't bother looking closer to verify...maybe not knowing's better.....;p
Post a Comment