Thursday, December 20, 2007

My First Curl
We went to get Grace's Christmas pictures made yesterday morning. Can you say nightmare?!!! I was thinking the whole time that I will be happy if we come out of this with one mediocre picture. She would not stay still. Picking the berries off of the tree and eating them seemed like more fun to her. Luckily, a very delightful guy came over to help the photographer and he was able to get her to smile and sit still for a few seconds. As we were looking at our pictures trying to decide which ones we wanted, the photographer asks me if I want to reschedule. I said "NO!". Like I wanted to go through this again? A week before Christmas? Not to mention they were already completely booked up until after Christmas. So we picked a few out. Grace was having a meltdown the entire time. So was her daddy. LOL
We were VERY lucky. We walked out with not one picture but 4. I couldn't be happier about that.

No comments: