Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cool Finds

I really wanted to share some new products that I have found lately that I love. Both for Grace and the new baby.

First off:
The Itzbeen. This thing is awesome! All you have to do is press a button after you feed, change a diaper, take your meds, and there is even a switch for which breast you used last. This thing is going to be a lifesaver during those sleepless nights. No more writing it down. It also has a nightlight, alarms, and a little clip on it so you can take it out with you or around the house.

Next:
Bumkin bibs. Phthalate Free, Vinyl Free, PVC Free.

I will share more later....

Check out this video on safety products NOT to buy. We have 4 of them.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Thanks for the links. Have a good afternoon - Kellan

Becky said...

Wow, what a great product that first gadget is! Especially for nursing moms trying to keep track of last feedings, etc.

I keep thinking about you, getting as close as you are to giving birth! I'm praying for a smooth and easy delivery. Well, you know...as 'easy' as delivery is and all.

Jane said...

The itzbeen...my concern is that you know the last feeding/task, but you can't track over a 24 hour/ 7 day period...don't you need that if there is concern about weight gain or a health issue. it also doesn't have any room for meds that might have been given.

I guess it would be okay for a healthy singlton, but I would think not that great for high risk or multiples.

So...today???

Carey said...

Thanks for the great tips...I used the breathable bumper for my daughter, it worked great!