Monday, March 10, 2008
Went for my weekly visit today. I am still only dilated 1cm. She said my blood pressure was low and that could be a sign of swelling. Most likely it was caused by not getting much sleep last night. I couldn't sleep and then I got involved in a movie called "The River King". Then I started having contractions quite frequently for an hour. Thankfully, they went away and I was able to get some rest. Naptime was great today. Grace and I slept for 3 hours! I am so glad she likes to sleep like I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's wonderful that Grace likes to sleep well. It'll sure make things nice once the baby gets here. You all can take long naps at the same time. ;)
Did you decide on a name for him yet?
Don't forget to yell it out the backdoor a couple of times to see how it will sound when you holler at him when he's three or four, lol.
The last few weeks always seem to last forever, don't they? Were you early or late with Grace? I had Tate on my due date, but I SO did not want to go overdue!!
I am still leaning towards the name Noah. I can't even think of another name.
I am taking full advantage of the naps lately. But then I can't go to sleep at night. We have been staying up very late with this time change.
Grace was also born on her due date. 3 more weeks to go! lol
I went two weeks early. I don't know what I would have done if I went late. I worked up until I delivered. I think Eliza could not stand another day of screaming kindergarten students so she came early! C'Mon Baby!!!
Post a Comment