Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday:
My little pumkin is still sick. She woke up at 2 am and got sick everywhere. And again after drinking some water at 10 am. Our doctors office has an after hours number that will send us to a nurse at Texas Childrens Hospital. They said we might have to bring her up there since she hadn't had a wet diaper in over 12 hours. Luckily, she had one at noon. So, no hospital! She has spent most of the day laying in bed. That is saying a lot about how she is feeling.

Monday:
No vomiting since yesterday morning. Yea! She is feeling so much better this morning.
Tiger is off to the vet for a urinalysis. Hopefully, he doesn't have another infection. I go to the doctor this morning too. Saturday night when I went to bed I kept having strong contractions. I kept thinking, "Not Now!". They went away. LOL They seem to come on when I go to bed every night.
Please pray that I do not get what Grace has.
Here is to a better week for all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry grace has been sick! i know how rotten that is. last year around this time i was woken up by being puked on at 5am! that was a fun couple of days!

saying prayers for your kitty too. :(

Danielle said...

I am so glad to hear your LO is feeling better. Stomach bugs are NO fun! Eliza lost 7oz this week from her belly problems.