Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today Grace woke up at 6:30 vomiting and then continued all morning. I don't know what the heck is going around. This is the first time she has been sick like this. My poor baby was so scared. The nurse said to give her a little bit of water or ice chips. She promptly threw that up, even just a sip. I finally got some ice chips to stay down around noon and I took her to bed and she was able to sleep for a few hours. I just gave her a few crackers and water so we will see.

Tiger is sick again too. I will have to wait until monday to talk to our vet about what to do for him.

At least I did not go into labor today.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so sorry to hear your LO is sick. Eliza has had tummy trouble as well lately. I can't wait until spring when all the germies go into hibernation.

Andrea said...

That is awful! It's so hard when your kids are sick! I hope that Grace is feeling MUCH better very soon - especially before you go into labor!!

Jane said...

with all that, I would think you would go into labor! praying for you guys to stay healthy! tiger too!

Becky said...

Ugh...we're dealing with that around here, too. Hope Grace is feeling better soon!