I have been tagged by Danielle/30 minute mommy at the New Mommy Rant.
How long have you been blogging and what do you love best about it?
I have been blogging with this blog since June . What I love most about blogging is meeting other mom's or not mom's. Since it is usually just Grace and I at home, it is nice to talk to other women going through the same stuff. I have received some great advice.
Thanks Danielle!
I am tagging Maya! You must check out her beautiful photography.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
one of your not mom's here, but I find myself enjoying the conversation too since I am blessed to stay at home, tend to our home and volenteer, and be home for Jack's crazy work schedule.
Haven't heard about Jeannie since Friday late afternoon. She is not allowed visitors while they are trying to stabilize her blood pressure, kidney function and what not.....so there is one girl that she keeps posted, who then keeps all of us posted. kinda stinks, but the safety of mommy and baby is what counts. Thanks for asking!
I'm assuming that no news is good news...that's the agreement the go-between-girl and I have.
hey, did you get any of the crazy TX snow this week?
Great meme, Sheri.
Hope all is going well with that pregnancy...it's not long now!
Have you felt the whole nesting thing again? Washing curtains at three am and all that? ;)
Yes, still nesting. lol
If I could only keep up with the day to day stuff to get anything else done that would be great. Wishful thinking!
Funny you should mention curtains. I bought new ones for Grace and moved her's to the baby's room.
Great Blog! I see my partner already tagged you for a different Meme thing. I just tagged you for Meme Monday from our site New Mommy Rant :)
I agree! That's my favorite part of blogging too...meeting other moms - and getting good advice from them sometimes too! :)
Post a Comment