Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well, my car is running. For now. So I won't have to put it in the shop this week. Whew! My dad and hubby worked on it some today. It didn't have any coolant in it. Oops. I just assume they check that stuff when you go in and get your oil change and they "check fluids". I guess not. They also replaced the fan belt just in case. We even got the car seats installed today!

You know what is funny? My husband would rather drink out of a coffee cup(and not coffee) rather than do the dishes. In fact, he didn't even say anything because he knew I would ask him to do them. LOL

4 comments:

Jane said...

my husband would just use the same glass for days in a row! Me, I would go for the coffee mug! PRAISE God for our dishwasher!

glad to hear you have handy men in your life to keep your car running.

It amazes me what men will pay to have done around a house....Oh how my hubby has saved us thousands of dollars on repairs (and he saves others too by blessing them with his talents) Wish you lived closer, Jack could help you out too!

still praying for Thursday, March 20th!

Andrea said...

haha...that is funny! My husband would rather drink water or juice out of a coffee cup than do the dishes too. :) And he'd rather reuse a used cup than do the dishes also! :)

Danielle said...

Men are really good at getting out of doing dishes. MY DH is the same!

Becky said...

LOL, my husband has resorted to sippy cups and bottles (without the lids) rather than to do the dishes.

Glad your car is up and running again!