Monday, March 10, 2008

Meme Monday

Tagged Again! Heather at New Mommy Rant tagged me.



1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules.

3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.

4) Tag at least three people.

5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.



1. Every night when I go to sleep I have a sesame street song stuck in my head. Today when I woke up it was still there!


2. This one is sad. My favorite Christmas gift was a carpet cleaning machine from my husband. What is even sadder, I use it all the time.


3. I am a clean freak. Says my husband(That is just because he is dirty).


4. When I go out to eat and want to take home leftovers and they hand me a styrofoam container, I have to put a layer of something between my food and the plastic. I then have to put it in something else when I get home. Plastics scare me.

5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a geologist/volcanologist. I majored in chemical engineering instead. Ironic, the girl who now hates chemicals. But, I still like rocks. :)

6. Sometimes, I get a spoonful of smucker's hot fudge right out of the jar and eat it. Mmmmm



I am tagging:



Jane



Becky



and Sandy(she needs to post, lol)

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Sometimes I take the can/bottle of Hershey's chocolate and tip it up and squirt the chocolate into the mouth - just the right amount of chocolate fix!! I enjoyed your answers, Anna.

Have a good Thursday - see you soon. Kellan

Becky said...

Loved your list, Sheri. Great answers. I do the same thing, but with Starbucks Caramel sauce straight out of the bottle. Oh, and sometimes canned whipped cream.

Wowza...that is an impressive major! I, too, love rocks. I have an extensive collection of pretty unusual specimens. I have cousins that are geologists for Mobil (they might have changed companies since I talked to them last), and their very impressive collection got me hooked as a kid. Nothing like seeing a big hunk of fools gold to set a young kids imagination spinning...

I'll try and do the meme sometime this week. =)

Jane said...

I played! I have a busy week this week, so I figured it was either now or never.

Sandy said...

Ok I played!! I was lacking in my posts anyways as you pointed out LOL