Friday, March 28, 2008

He is here!!!

Wow, what a week. I have been in the hospital since Tuesday. I went in because I caught the flu and was very sick. Our baby boy decided that it was time for him to come on Wednesday. I just got home today from the hospital. I promise I will post more soon and some pics. He always wants to nurse and is crying for it now. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Becky said...

Congratulations, Sheri!

Oh, I'm so bummed you got that flu. I was kind of dreading it happening, because the EXACT same thing happened when I went in to have Judah, and I ended up needing an emergency c-section. It was awful.

But if you're back to blogging, I'm guessing that everything went well for you and you were able to have him naturally?

Praise the Lord that all is well! And again...congratulations!

Jane said...

WOW!!! I was just thinking today, while I was sweeping the floors, that your due date was going to be Monday... wondering how you were doing and if the docs were going to press for an induction if you went past Tuesday.

Okay...He...you couldn't even give us his name!?!

Rest girl... you need all your energy to nurse, recoup and to take care of little Grace.

And has Grace gotten her Easter basket yet? we NEED to know these thing! heeehee!

praise God! Woooo Hoooo!

Andrea said...

Congrats!! How exciting...but how awful that you had to give birth AND get the flu at the same time!! I'm glad everything turned out okay though. :)

Sandy said...

Sheri - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little baby boy!!! Ya!

Carey said...

Congratulations! I hope that you are over the flu and able to enjoy your new little boy! Take care of yourself...and post some pics soon! ;)

Danielle said...

Congrats! So exciting. I can't wait to see pictures.