Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last night Tiger brought us a bird. The porch was covered in feathers. Poor thing. My hubby went and put it somewhere in the bushes. I know cats think they are bringing you a gift but gees. At least it wasn't another snake. Yeah, that wasn't cool.

I "thought" I was going to have a day out to myself today. My car had other plans. It broke down(again) after I made a few stops. Luckily, my parents were getting gas right across the street. So, back into the shop it will go when I really need a car this week for doc appointments. Maybe they will get it fixed this time. It has been in a couple of times in the past couple of months for the same problem. $1000 later and still not fixed. Another $100 today to replace a battery that wasn't even the problem. My dad told me today that we really need to get a new car. You think? I wish. Not going to happen with us living on one income and a baby coming any day.

38 weeks, I better get it into gear getting stuff ready again.

4 comments:

Jane said...

I hate being without wheels!

Not that I want your bundle of joy to be in jeopardy... but IF you were to deliver this coming Thursday I would be very excited! that would only be one week early.

Carey said...

That is why my cat is so fat...it keeps him on the ground! LOL.

Sheri said...

Ha! He was a 16 pounder. Now I think he is down to 13. Dang it. I hear him in a cat fight now. Darn weight loss.

Jane said...

I forgot to tell you about my cat story... last summer I opened the door to feed the cats, and there in the middle of the doorway was the head of a mouse. Yep, my LEAST favorite animal was looking up at me, perfectly placed!!! Darn CATS!

They are lucky I still feed them! But it's better than the skunks that frequent the cat bowl, or the raccoon, or the possum. And now we have two MORE cats that are hanging out on our porch waiting for din-din!