Hey...I would definitely recommend getting a wrap for your baby! They are SOOO nice for newborns! My favorite carrier for a newborn and smaller baby actually! They're super comfortable too. I've used a Sleepy Wrap (which is almost the same as a Moby wrap), but I've never tried the Gypsy mama bali stretch wrap before. I have also used a non-stretchy wrap though...and I've used one called the "Cuddlywrap". Out of all the ones I've tried my favorite is actually the cuddlywrap. This is why: The moby and the sleepy wrap both have 5% spandex in the fabric which make them more stretchy and harder to use because you have to wrap them tighter. Also the fabric is pretty thick, so I find it is hot in summer and also a little bulky sometimes - especially where you tie it into knots and stuff. The non-stretchy wrap pulls on your shoulders a lot more, and is not nearly as comfy - and is harder to put on as well. So, my favorite would definitely be the Cuddlywrap. It is 100% cotton, but is still stretchy, just not as stretchy as the moby and others like that. Also it's a thinner fabric which is really nice - it's more like a t-shirt material sort of. Soooo, I would recommend the Cuddlywrap (it's my favorite anyways.) :)
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
1 comment:
Hey...I would definitely recommend getting a wrap for your baby! They are SOOO nice for newborns! My favorite carrier for a newborn and smaller baby actually! They're super comfortable too. I've used a Sleepy Wrap (which is almost the same as a Moby wrap), but I've never tried the Gypsy mama bali stretch wrap before. I have also used a non-stretchy wrap though...and I've used one called the "Cuddlywrap". Out of all the ones I've tried my favorite is actually the cuddlywrap. This is why: The moby and the sleepy wrap both have 5% spandex in the fabric which make them more stretchy and harder to use because you have to wrap them tighter. Also the fabric is pretty thick, so I find it is hot in summer and also a little bulky sometimes - especially where you tie it into knots and stuff. The non-stretchy wrap pulls on your shoulders a lot more, and is not nearly as comfy - and is harder to put on as well. So, my favorite would definitely be the Cuddlywrap. It is 100% cotton, but is still stretchy, just not as stretchy as the moby and others like that. Also it's a thinner fabric which is really nice - it's more like a t-shirt material sort of. Soooo, I would recommend the Cuddlywrap (it's my favorite anyways.) :)
Post a Comment