Awe! I have three cats and they have foudn there way into the co-sleeper, the bassinest, and all three bouncy seats! I am going to start marketing this stuff for cats. Your kitty is a beauty by the way!
But of course! Tiger thinks you did that just for him, lol!
I had some friends who had to ban the cats from her son's room when he was a little tot because it kept trying to cuddle up with him, and she was worried it would suffocate him.
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
4 comments:
Awe! I have three cats and they have foudn there way into the co-sleeper, the bassinest, and all three bouncy seats! I am going to start marketing this stuff for cats. Your kitty is a beauty by the way!
That is adorable! ;) And of course...freshly washed sheets are the best for sleeping on, right? hehe. I love cats...I wish we had one...maybe one day!
But of course! Tiger thinks you did that just for him, lol!
I had some friends who had to ban the cats from her son's room when he was a little tot because it kept trying to cuddle up with him, and she was worried it would suffocate him.
Post a Comment